Composing A Research Paper About Teenage Drug Abuse: Useful Hints
Teenage drug abuse is a crucial issue faced by a large group of teenagers. Their repercussions are horrible. Depression, substance abuse, violence in the surrounding and bullying are some of the serious impacts that leads to devastating ends spoiling the victim and people staying in their proximity. Understanding the gravity of the situation it has become a vast topic of research.
Check out the step by step guide for writing a research paper on drug abuse-
- Select a challenging and interesting topic on the subject: The teenage kids can go through these papers and navigate their experiences and try to handle most difficult situations. It includes issues of severe household traumas and emotional turmoil.
- Collect information by surfing the web and other resources: Gather all the information that is related with addiction and relapse. Check out website content, books, published articles, almanacs, printed library material, magazines, vertical files, encyclopedia, newspapers, Yellow pages, Britannica, search engines, journals etc that argues in favor of such addictions. Discuss the impact of stress on married life and meditation as a form of treatment.
- State your thesis in one sentence: Critically evaluate and declare your thesis in one line. It should support arguments and stand in defense.
- Create a tentative sketch: All points must relate to the major topic stated in capital Roman numeral. Basically, the research paper on drug abuse is categorized under 3 major headings which is further categorized under subheadings.
Topic: A clinical diagnose regarding diagnosis and treatment of drug abuse
- Introduction- Brief comment on drug abuse
An overview of the depressants
- Substance related disorders
- Prime definitions
- Treatment for alcoholism
Effects of stimulants; >Amphetamines, Cocaine, Opiods and other forms of analgesics, Cannabinols, Hallucinogens and related forms of drugs, Glues, inhalants, Aerosols, Xanthenes and Nicotine, Multidrug abuse and their dependants.
- Analytical summary
- Rewording of the thesis
- Concluding statement
- Organize your notes: Check the authenticity of collected data and analyze. Jot down opposing views if they assist in writing the research paper. Avoid irrelevance and plagiarism of the content. Also include bibliographical information for cited paragraphs. Mark them in different colors.
- Prepare your first draft: Summarize, paraphrase and write quotes directly on a separate piece of paper in outlined codes.
- Revise the outlined draft: Do a revision and revise the outline to create a final draft. Go through a grammar free and proof reading checker.
- Get your paper typed: Get it typed on a high quality printer. Go through the assignment sheet once again to confirm the requirements.